Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

email still the poor relation?

I've raised this issue before [see email - still the poor relation of customer service? ] - I'm sure if I rang eon someone would answer the phone straight away, so why does it take five days [yep, that's five days] to answer an email?

UPDATE:
I have still not had a reply - this is from my email in-box:

FOOTNOTE #1
After nearly two weeks I gave up waiting and sent another message - to which I received a response within a couple of hours.

FOOTNOTE #2
This article is about social media rather than email, but the viewpoint is similar to mine, see: Customer Response Times: Might Take Hours Via Social, Seconds By Phone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment