Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Friday, October 19, 2012

KLM still miles off

I have written about this before [just put "KLM" into the search facility of this blog] - but it seems some folk just won't - or don't want to - listen.
 
Here's the subject line of an email from KLM as seen in my in-box ...
 
 
And when I clicked on the link, this is the web page which I was taken to ...
 
For those of you who don't know, Sunderland [where I am, and where KLM know I live] is - according to Google - 277 miles from London Heathrow.
 
Local? I think not. And there are around 10 airports closer than Heathrow, including Newcastle which is not only around 15 miles away, but it is the only airport I have flown from using KLM. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment