Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Sunday, November 15, 2015

eBay: just because I'm in Romania ...

... doesn't mean I can suddenly speak Romanian. As seen in a email to me while I was out of the UK.

There's got to be a way round this hasn't there? oh, and by the way eBay - Romania might be in the EU ... but they do not use the Euro.

As a footnote: Romanians will readily admit that their country is being slow in moving from the Communist era and there are many things that could be better. However - in my experience of four cities in the country - their WIFI knocks spots off that in many countries. And in three of the four hotels I stayed in no password was needed to access the WIFI ... it was just there when you wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment