Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Saturday, March 1, 2014

not supporting supporters

I received this email. It is from the football club I have supported for nearly 50 years. The football club for which I have had a 'Forest Player' subscription for around 10 years. A subscription for which this email address is the contact email address for my subscription to 'Forest Player'.
 
My only consolation is that [I assume] the service is outsourced to an organization that needs to read anything on the subject of relationship management.
 
Ho hum.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome your blog.I love you very much.I know that It is from the football club I have supported for nearly 50 years.Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cheap Internet Marketing Service

    ReplyDelete