Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses ...

... but make sure they have Adobe Flash Player 10.

Yet another in my growing list of websites that insist on using the latest versions of technology that I can't download onto my computer - see it's that old locked [virtual] door ... again.

As a footnote - I have said previously that many folk like me do not have 'administrator' access to their work PC and so cannot upload new software without calling in someone from IT support. Well ... I finally got round to arranging a visit, but our IT guy said that Adobe Flash Player versions 9 & 10 are not [yet] secure enough for them to run on domain/networked computers - so I can't have 10 [Note that it is OK for independent computers, so I'll have to look at these websites at home].

No comments:

Post a Comment