These are some of my views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Over the years – as you can see – I’ve added to this blog only sporadically. I decided to leave all the old posts ‘live’ as I think they can still be useful in helping folk understand digital marketing.

Oh ... and I write all of these entries myself. There's no AI used on this blog.

Enjoy 😊

Thursday, September 3, 2026

few checks where profit is involved?

European non-profit AI Forensics found Hugging Face is being used to create non-consensual, sexualised images of women and children with seemingly little or no monitoring or safeguarding in place. Analysis of usage of models hosted on the platform found the 73% of monitored requests were sexual in nature, and, of those, 83% sought to undress or otherwise sexualise a person (almost always a woman), while 6.7% targeted a minor. Output moderation was observed in just 3% of the instances audited - this despite Hugging Face’s own policies explicitly prohibiting the creation of sexual materials of an individual without their consent 

Source: Private Eye August 2026. Issue number 1681.

No comments:

Post a Comment