Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Saturday, May 17, 2014

unsubscribing a non-subscription

This is a subject I have covered before, and I suspect there is something nefarious behind it - but I got this email from Cheapflghts.co.uk. 


Now, I may have looked at that site, but I have never purchased from it and I have never subscribed to it ... so I clicked on the 'unsubscribe' button, entered my email in the box and got this ...
 

Yep - the email address they sent me to welcome me as a subscriber to the Cheapflights newsletter isn't an email address that is subscribed to the Cheapflights newsletter.

So ... in a very competitive market, would I ever trust Cheapflghts.co.uk with my holiday flight booking?  

No comments:

Post a Comment