Some of Alan's views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

locked out ... when I'm already in

This is similar to my previous entry in some ways - except in this one I was trying to access a facility AFTER I had logged in using my name and password. The problem was that the system was not accepting my memorable name. Now, I'm pretty sure I has it right - but anyway, I clicked on the link to get my memorable name sent to me. And got this ..

 As you can see from the 'sign out' link - I was already signed in. And yet the 'name does not match that on our records'. So ... that will be the name I used when I just logged in a few minutes ago. You know ... the name it used when it welcomed me in using - yes - my name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment