These are some of my views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Over the years – as you can see – I’ve added to this blog only sporadically. I decided to leave all the old posts ‘live’ as I think they can still be useful in helping folk understand digital marketing.

Oh ... and I write all of these entries myself. There's no AI used on this blog.

Enjoy 😊

Sunday, August 2, 2026

instructions included

Soooooo, I was reading a social media article on a subject that interested me ... but the writing seemed a little clunky therefore it was no surprise when at the end of the article I read  the following:

"Since you didn’t include specific instructions with this text I have gone ahead and rewritten it into a punchy scannable format based on our previous tasks. Would you like me to generate some alternative headlines for this story or perhaps condense it down even further?"

The lesson gained from this is that if you're going to use ai software to write your articles, you should really edit them before publishing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment