These are some of my views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Over the years – as you can see – I’ve added to this blog only sporadically. I decided to leave all the old posts ‘live’ as I think they can still be useful in helping folk understand digital marketing.

Oh ... and I write all of these entries myself. There's no AI used on this blog.

Enjoy 😊

Friday, August 28, 2026

The folk trying to sell you ai don't actually know how to use it

 🦔Reuters obtained internal Meta data on what happened after Zuckerberg cut 8,000 workers and moved 7,000 into AI roles. AI-generated code changes jumped 220%. New features reaching users only rose 36%. Major incidents spiked 40%. Time spent firefighting those incidents up 70%. Employee sentiment dropped from 74% to 55% favorable. Hours before the first round of layoffs went out, Zuckerberg quietly cancelled the second round that was planned for November.

Hedgie@hedgieMarkets


No comments:

Post a Comment