These are some of my views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Over the years – as you can see – I’ve added to this blog only sporadically. I decided to leave all the old posts ‘live’ as I think they can still be useful in helping folk understand digital marketing.

Oh ... and I write all of these entries myself. There's no AI used on this blog.

Enjoy 😊

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

B2B ... what, all of it?

"Your newest competitors aren’t other brands said the article's title". Its promo went on to say that; [the author] "... reframes modern B2B competition by detailing how AI answers intercept buyers long before they ever visit your website."

Well, it worked with me - so I followed the link to the article - which still presented itself as being about B2B. 

Except that it wasn't: it was about marketing software to businesses. 

Now ... the advice in the article might have been very good for SaaS companies. 

But for pretty much every other B2B market, the advice was nonsense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment