These are some of my views on this digital marketing malarkey ... there's more on: AlanCharlesworth.com

Over the years – as you can see – I’ve added to this blog only sporadically. I decided to leave all the old posts ‘live’ as I think they can still be useful in helping folk understand digital marketing.

Oh ... and I write all of these entries myself. There's no AI used on this blog.

Enjoy 😊

Sunday, July 26, 2026

how do you discover new products?

I'm not sure what 'how do you discover new products?' means ... so I'm not sure the respondents did either [eg does it mean a completely new product you've never heard of, or a product that is new from a different supplier that you already know?]

Either way, the results are interesting in that the top two are non-digital - and good old search engines [you know, those things that ai has killed off] is the third option. 




No comments:

Post a Comment